Not logged in

Forums

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • #112654 |
    Participant
    7 Posts

Hi, I purchased a starter version yesterday, till now received no confirmation and second license for second pc from you, tried to contact you (“support..” and “priority…” mail), 3 times my mails ,  using mail adress given at purchase (khdks@poczta.onet.pl) and at registration here, were rejected as “junk”!!! I do not think this is the right way…

Administrator
    3028 Posts

Hello Konrad, I apologize for the delay, I already sent you an email with second license.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Participant
    7 Posts

Hello Mark, thanks for reply, but I still do not have the second license, pls mail! (khdks@poczta.onet.pl)

Konrad

Participant
    7 Posts

Hello Konrad, I apologize for the delay, I already sent you an email with second license.

Hello Mark, sorry to say the same again and again, but after 3 days I still do not have the second license, please check and mail me one.

Konrad

Administrator
    3028 Posts

please check your email if the message from me is not in the SPAM. I sent you the license once again also using forum message.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    902 Posts

Hi Mark,

I tried to send you a private message yesterday via the forum messaging but it said you were not accepting messages.

Should I try again or send an email?

Thanks,

Mike

Participant
    1 Posts

Hi there,

how can I have an access (for downloads…) to  this forum?

I am a full version SQ owner. It has been bought in CZ from Finakademie.

http://finakademie.cz

Thanks

Cochtan

2349 Posts

Hello,

you need to upgrade permissions in the client portal here https://strategyquant.com/clientportal for the email address used to register into our forum. Let me know if any problems

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.