There is no support forum for QA so I am writing it here.
The new release of QA has a bug. Now when I run the MM simulator it doesn’t work. I have attempted on 2 different machines. I need this functionality pronto because I rely on it for rebalancing my portfolio. Can you please fix the issue? There is nothing worse than installing an update only to find out the previous version was actually better, in fact can I please have the exe of the previous version so I can reinstall it?
Posted Yesterday, 11:27 PM
topics regarding Quant Analyzer can be also posted here http://www.strategyq…ral-discussion/
I can test MM simulator but can you be more specific about the problem you experience
To be specific about the problem experienced:
1. I open QA.
2. I select Money Management.
3. I click recognise SL.
4. I add every MM method and use the default settings. I ensure that there is a tick in each use box.
5. I click run MM simulator.
6. I click the equity curve tab. Only the orignal MM equity curve is depicted.
7. I click on the results tab. On the original MM is listed.
8. I click on the home icon.
9. I then click on the money management icon.
10. Only the original MM is listed in simulation settings. The other MM methods added in 4. (above) have disappeared.
I cannot be any clearer than the above.
Can I have the EXE/ZIP for the previous version of QA so I can reinstall it because I need to make some changes to my live portfolio and I use the MM simulator in this process?
sorry about this, we’ll try to fix it asap.
Here’s the link to download previous version 4.00.02
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.