Not logged in
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums>Quant Analyzer (formerly named EA Analyzer)>General Discussion>MM Simulator (Can I have the EXE/ZIP for the previous version so I can reinstall it because I need to make some changes to my live portfolio?)

• #114646|
    Customer
    447 Posts

Hi Tamas, 

regarding:

Hi,

There is no support forum for QA so I am writing it here.

The new release of QA has a bug.  Now when I run the MM simulator it doesn’t work.  I have attempted on 2 different machines.  I need this functionality pronto because I rely on it for rebalancing my portfolio.  Can you please fix the issue?  There is nothing worse than installing an update only to find out the previous version was actually better, in fact can I please have the exe of the previous version so I can reinstall it?

Advanced Member

Posted Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Hello,

topics regarding Quant Analyzer can be also posted here http://www.strategyq…ral-discussion/

I can test MM simulator but can you be more specific about the problem you experience
    ?

To be specific about the problem experienced:

1. I open QA.

2. I select Money Management.

3. I click recognise SL.

4. I add every MM method and use the default settings.  I ensure that there is a tick in each use box.

5. I click run MM simulator.

6. I click the equity curve tab.  Only the orignal MM equity curve is depicted.

7. I click on the results tab.  On the original MM is listed.

8. I click on the home icon.

9. I then click on the money management icon.

10. Only the original MM is listed in simulation settings.  The other MM methods added in 4. (above) have disappeared.

I cannot be any clearer than the above.

Can I have the EXE/ZIP for the previous version of QA so I can reinstall it because I need to make some changes to my live portfolio and I use the MM simulator in this process?

Thanks

Customer
    243 Posts

I can confirm that i have problem with MM too. I have not time to spent more time to analyze problem but result ist that MM tool is not working. I see only original equity  and original results. Please fix it asap. 

Best,

clnx

Customer
    447 Posts

Or just give us the previous version v4.0.02 whilst you fix the bug so we can get on with our work done!  I’m so annoyed because I have squandered 2 working days waiting for this to be resolved!  It is the easiest situation to sort out by just providing a link for  v4.0.0.2.  

Mark Fric
    Administrator
    1156 Posts
    Customer
    447 Posts

Thanks

Mark Fric
    Administrator
    1156 Posts

we just released fixed version of QuantAnalyzer that has Money Management simulation fully working

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    447 Posts

Thank you.  The update works!  At least you now know some of us rely heavily on these tools.

Customer
    243 Posts

Excellen thank you. Lets start programming

Odoslané z SM-G900F pomocou Tapatalku

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.