Not logged in

Forums

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • #135648 |
    Customer
    734 Posts

Always remain open minded in trading, there’s a million ways to do it.

Customer
    362 Posts

Always remain open minded in trading, there’s a million ways to do it.

More like trillions 🙂 but with scores more dog strategies for each good strategy.  Strategy development is all about separating the wheat from the chaff in my opinion.

Customer
    734 Posts

I haven’t looked yet but was this from a brute-massive-random gen/Genetic/ or self created?

Customer
    362 Posts

I haven’t looked yet but was this from a brute-massive-random gen/Genetic/ or self created?

A combination: initial population self-created.

Customer
    734 Posts

great idea

Customer
    237 Posts

Damn Patrik and Notch can you continue please ? 

I was damn laughing when reading your comments . Especially when Patrik said “i am still loosing and only writing stupid comments.

HAHA at least once in sq forum there was some real life arguing 

Customer
    734 Posts

Trust me, its been more than once arguments in SQ forums happened 😉

Customer
    237 Posts

Haha tag me when that happens. Arguing predictions is kind of funny !! Its like arguing religion between beleivers and non :D. Its just fun to watch ppl arguing the UNKNOWN

Customer
    237 Posts

Then they forget the subject that they where arguing and begin to argue their personalities by smashing insults behind a 15 inch screen

Customer
    362 Posts

Then they forget the subject that they where arguing and begin to argue their personalities by smashing insults behind a 15 inch screen

Great to read the constructive contribution.   :blink:

Customer
    237 Posts

Lol notch .
    Bro just look at the number , hedge funds wins per year around 10% . All the charaxter in “wizard” book barely made 100% and some year they lost .
    We go in forex to win 100% a month or at least 10% a month or else why doing it . Biggest amount may have here 25k + 10% of it is nothing.
    Majority here have less then 5k so they need to win at least 100% to worth something .
    Pro players can not do that ! With millions in their pocket .
    Why on earth would we win . We even ignore fundemantals .
    I even tried to watxh the news and most of the time the chart goes in the different direction ! Its kind of silly
    I really always wondered if there is a holy grail for that market . Almost 2 years and im still didnt find half a grail.
    Averaging down is the most thing that can make u money for a low period then blow up. But this is the only thing that i saw works good.
    If sq had the option to open multiple positions we would have aome good dangerous strategies

Customer
    362 Posts

Lol notch .
    Bro just look at the number , hedge funds wins per year around 10% . All the charaxter in “wizard” book barely made 100% and some year they lost .
    We go in forex to win 100% a month or at least 10% a month or else why doing it . Biggest amount may have here 25k + 10% of it is nothing.
    Majority here have less then 5k so they need to win at least 100% to worth something .
    Pro players can not do that ! With millions in their pocket .
    Why on earth would we win . We even ignore fundemantals .
    I even tried to watxh the news and most of the time the chart goes in the different direction ! Its kind of silly
    I really always wondered if there is a holy grail for that market . Almost 2 years and im still didnt find half a grail.
    Averaging down is the most thing that can make u money for a low period then blow up. But this is the only thing that i saw works good.
    If sq had the option to open multiple positions we would have aome good dangerous strategies

Really?

Attachments in this forum are visible only for registered users.

Customer
    237 Posts

No no no not with me , im not going that way. My subject is forex and i ll keep that in mind.
    If you do not agree show me your myfxbook record and ill bow to your wisdom 🙂

Customer
    362 Posts

I use FXBLUE not myfxbook.  Anyway, you can believe whatever you like.  Good luck with your trading and I hope you eventually realise what SQ really is.

Customer
    734 Posts

love the diversity. plan on getting there, MT4 optimization development is brutally slow

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.