Not logged in
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • #116214 | Reply
    Participant
    2 Posts

Hey Guys, Trial license issued is not working.The license key I got at time of registration which seems like default key issue to all new customers. I have also emailed support but no response yet. Is there any specific email to issue Trial key ? Could somebody help me with this thanks

#141122 Reply
    2349 Posts

Hello,

I have already sent you an email. Check you box

#141127 Reply
    Participant
    2 Posts

Thanks Tomas for your help license key is working now

#141165 Reply
    Participant
    3 Posts

could you help please. I did a new registration on a new computer and my license now doesn’t work.

#141166 Reply
    Participant
    3 Posts

It says:”License is invalid – License with this code doesn’t exist”.. …thank again

#141167 Reply
    Participant
    3 Posts

ok solved. I used a different email. Thank You anyway.

#141176 Reply
    2349 Posts

Hello,

ok, let me know if any problems or questions

Anonymous
    #145353 Reply
    328 Posts

hello please help send me a valid trial license

am getting this error: License is invalid – Cannot use another trial license for the same computer. Contact us if you need to extend your evaluation period..

#145354 Reply
    Participant
    1 Posts

hello help.

i need license for trial purpose.

i got this error  while trying to verify the first trial license that was sent to me:

License is invalid – Cannot use another trial license for the same computer. Contact us if you need to extend your evaluation period..

please help

mohsen
    #234828 Reply
    0 Posts

I have reinstalled my windows on my computer and my trial license is not working now , I have tried to reset my license number but i got a Error 500 CDbConnection failed to open the DB connection. what should I do to get a new trial license ? can anyone help me ? tnx

#234840 Reply
    tomas262
    Administrator
    895 Posts

Please send a request to support@strategyquant.com or use the private section of our forum to share your details so we can reset your trial code

Giorgio Facciotti
    #237887 Reply
    0 Posts

Hi. I’ve written also an email.

I ‘ve downloaded the software, trying to insall into the pc….  during the installation, I’ve had a black out, and the installation was not performed well.

Then, I’ve tried to restart and put the trial code license, the program goes in loop, remaining into a situation  ”  Loading GUI”…….

Can you help me ?  I’m serious intrested in the software. And I?d want to try the trial period, if possible.

How can I do ?

Thanks for attention.

Giorgio Facciotti

#237889 Reply
    Customer
    18 Posts

Hi Giorgio, your best bet would be either uninstalling and re-installing the software or download the latest version as a zip file and overwrite your installation folder, just be aware you will lose any settings or changes you have made doing that, but doesn’t sound like you’ve started using it yet so that shouldn’t be an issue for you.

All of the latest installers and zip archives can be downloaded here -> https://strategyquant.com/download/

Ash

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: Trial license is not working

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: