Algotrading Video Course

7 replies

jpcoder

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 29 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #262689

How good is the “Algotrading Video Course” that comes with StrategyQuant X?  Is it enough to point you towards a profitable portfolio of strategies?

Thanks…

Oliver

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 121 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #265992

Here this will answer your question. its a portfolio built and running on a demo. ive gone live now this month

jpcoder

Visit profile

3 years ago #266003

Are you saying you learned to do this thru the course that came with SQX?  Also, that equity curve doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence.  Good bounce back at the end, but a lot of DD before.  Maybe over a larger period it looked smoother?

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #266009

here is my demo pool of 600+ SQX strats running on demo account for almost a year

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

jpcoder

Visit profile

3 years ago #266084

Thanks hankeys.  Did you learn how to build this portfolio from the video course?  The question was about if the video course was enough to get you started creating a profitable portfolio.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #266111

yes, i take the course, but it was some time ago in 2016, when we work with SQ3 not with SQX, so i am still learning and before that i have also some experiences with forex and metatrader, so i dont need to learn the basics

what are your experiences with MTs, forex, VPSes, etc.?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

jpcoder

Visit profile

3 years ago #266182

I have some experience with all of those.

Chainika

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 1 replies.

Visit profile

11 months ago #281976

You can get enrolled in the video course as you mentioned. It should help. Alternatively, there are quite a few self paced and professional led coursed available online.

Hope this was helpful.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)