Not logged in
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • #201477 | Reply
    Participant
    3 Posts

Hi,

I have tried to buy StrategyQuant (Black Friday discount) but when I press the button “Paypal Checkout”.
    It shown the message like this.

Dear Customer,We were unable to verify that the information you entered on the order form is valid.
    If you have not received notification within 24 hours, please contact our customer service department for assistance.
    For reference, your order id is 3F3G725-AB36GF.

Please help me check this one.

Regards,
    Nutchapon

#201479 Reply
    tomas262
    Administrator
    853 Posts

Hello,

it seems your order has not be processed. Can you try another card with PayPal or another account (friend of yours)?

We could also issue an invoice for you and you can make a bank transfer. We will need your details to issue the invoice.

You can contact us to support@strategyquant.com about this

#201487 Reply
    Participant
    3 Posts

Hi,

Actually, turned out all the options I’ve tried to purchase would be end up with the messages as I shown you…

Dear Customer,We were unable to verify that the information you entered on the order form is valid.
    If you have not received notification within 24 hours, please contact our customer service department for assistance.
    For reference, your order id is XXXXXX-XXXXXX.

And I prefer to use my credit card rather than wire transfer. What else the option do I have now?

Regards,
    Nutchapon

#201495 Reply
    Participant
    3 Posts

Hi,

Updated, now I already purchased SQ. I think it is because my network restriction.

Regards,

Nutchapon

#201501 Reply
    tomas262
    Administrator
    853 Posts

Hello,

thanks for your purchase, glad to hear that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Cannot purchase StrategyQuant via Paypal

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: