Not logged in

Forums

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums>Quant Analyzer (formerly named EA Analyzer)>General Discussion>CRITICAL BUG! – Strategy shows way too many trades in QA4 & in SQ3.8.2 its diffe

• #202034 |
    Karish
    Customer
    578 Posts

CRITICAL BUG! – Strategy shows way too many trades in QA4 & in SQ3.8.2 its different,

i attached the sqa file and the str file,

the sqa shows way 800 trades but the str shows way less trades..

the bug is on QA4 side..

attached the screenshots also.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Karish Karish.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Karish
    Customer
    578 Posts

https://ufile.io/4xv8b

i had an error attaching the file

I guess that QA4 and SQ3.8.2 does not mach…., dang…, that sucks, because SQ and MT4 do not sync exactly the same, there is a bug i already discovered that if the strategy is below 50% win it does not show the same results in MT4..,

and not QA4 does not sync with SQ…., thats a major problem, i dont know what to do already..

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Karish Karish.
    Customer
    378 Posts

QA only reads the list of trades can hardly be a bug why should it read some trades and skip others seems hard to program a bug like that.

Karish
    Customer
    578 Posts

i had an str file with 600 trades in SQ but in QA4 it shows 8000 trades, it is the same file and strategy … i dunno…

Administrator
    638 Posts

Hello Karish,

when loaded x1.str into QuantAnalyzer I get the same # of trades .. 114. Do this happens only with this file or another else too?

Karish
    Customer
    578 Posts

Hello Karish, when loaded x1.str into QuantAnalyzer I get the same # of trades .. 114. Do this happens only with this file or another else too?

i will let you know by replying to this topic again tomas, thanks for the help,

i am going to be back home this weekend and try again, if ill see that bug comes up again i will let you know, thanks again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.