Not logged in
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums>StrategyQuant>Application Support>Data Import error – no such file or directory

• #266930 |
    Customer
    44 Posts

Has anyone ever come across this error when importing data from metatrader?   – “Import error xxxxx no such file or directory”

I’ve raised a bug report but I thought I’d check here also to see if it had raised its head before.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Customer
    611 Posts

i dont understand whats behind it to use some metatrader data for forex, if we have very easy accesible dukascopy data right in SQX and i dont need to do anything manually

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Customer
    44 Posts

It wasn’t for Forex.

I was downloading/ importing index data for daily strategy building. For example Dukas only goes back to 2012 for some indices and not only that there are sections of the early data with 5 or 6 months missing from the data timeline in some places.

My MT5 with my broker I can download going back to 2008 with no gaps.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Jason.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.