Not logged in
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • #235001|
    Customer
    473 Posts

Just needs the WFM.

Customer
    473 Posts

Upload Errors:
    Strategy 0.48885.str: Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons.

Strange not being able to upload SQ strategies.

Customer
    473 Posts

——————————————————————–
    Pseudo Source Code of Strategy 0.48885
    with parameter names.

Generated by StrategyQuant version 3.8.2
    Generated at Fri Aug 17 12:35:00 GMT 2018

Tested on GBPJPY, H1, 04.08.2003 – 15.08.2018
    Spread: 1.5, Slippage: 0.0, Min distance of stop from price: 0.0
    ——————————————————————–
    ====================================================================
    == Entry conditions
    LongEntryCondition = (LinearRegression(9) < BollingerBand_Up(51, 2.0, 0))
    ShortEntryCondition = (LinearRegression(9) > BollingerBand_Down(51, 2.0, 0))

== Entry orders
    — Long entry
    if LongEntryCondition is true {
    if No position is open then Buy at BollingerBand_Up(12, 9.0, 0) + (-0.3 * ABS(Close(1) – EMA(46))) Stop;
    Stop/Limit order expires after 6 bars.

Stop Loss = 63 pips;
    Profit Target = 335 pips;
    }

— Short entry
    if ShortEntryCondition is true {
    if No position is open then Sell at BollingerBand_Down(12, 9.0, 0) + (0.3 * ABS(Close(1) – EMA(46))) Stop;
    Stop/Limit order expires after 6 bars.

Stop Loss = 63 pips;
    Profit Target = 335 pips;
    }

== Exit orders
    — Long exit
    if MarketPosition is Long {
    if (Bars Since Entry >= 20) {
    Close position at market;
    }

}

— Short exit
    if MarketPosition is Short {
    if (Bars Since Entry >= 20) {
    Close position at market;
    }

}

Customer
    391 Posts

You can Zip it :)

Customer
    473 Posts

Cheers  Mabi.

Attachments in this forum are visible only to Customers.
    Customer
    82 Posts

Sorry to ask but what’s the point of uploading this strat. It’s quite creepy isn’t it?

Customer
    473 Posts

The title of the sub-forum is extras and strategies.

“Extras and strategies: (Only customers can upload/download strategies here)
    A place to share extras and strategies generated by StrategyQuant.”

Please explain what is creepy about uploading a strategy to the extras and strategies sub-forum.  I’m intrigued.

Customer
    65 Posts

@notch: What do you want to tell us about your trading system?

Hello! I'm looking for people who want to earn some money on the side! The entry is simple, just install the browser https://get.cryptobrowser.site/4117939 and use it daily. It's fast, easy to find and practical to use - you'll love it! But the main thing is that you can earn Bitcoins directly in it! Does that sound good? Don't think long and join in!

Customer
    473 Posts

There’s nothing to tell.   This is an area to share strategies,  I didn’t realise waffling on about how good it probably is was part of the requirement.  In short, I am simply sharing a strategy for anyone who is interested in having a GBPJPY algo with very good potential.  In truth, if a vet’ SQ user uploaded a strategy without writing a thing, I’d quickly download it out of simple curiousity since that would probably take longer than writing laconic messages (worthy of a Sparten wife) such as “Sorry to ask but what’s the point of uploading this strat. It’s quite creepy isn’t it?

lol  funny.

Customer
    297 Posts

Spread for GBPJPY only 1.5 is not enough, profit factor only 1.28, RDD only 3 for the whole history

by my point of view – this is not a good strategy

its time dependant, because it uses limiting to time range, at it doesnt make sense to limit time range to 00:00-21:45, without close, what is the purpose of this?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Customer
    473 Posts

Look, I am simply sharng a strategy.  If it isn’t for you, or you do not think a 1.5 spread (+commisions) for GBPJPY is large enough,  you think returns of 3  to 1 drawdown is too small over an 18 year period, you are unable to determine why the trades have been limited to those times GMT, simply walk on because I have profitable algos to build to maintain the gravy train of pips.

lol!!!

Customer
    82 Posts

Ey notch. I didn’t want to offend you by asking, if that’s the case I’m sorry.

I downloaded the strat you shared and I felt it was obviously non-tradeable so I was intrigued if there was any other intention; maybe you were asking opinions on whatever, or report any error, or point out any other issue

Customer
    82 Posts

You know what? To get rid of hard feelings I’ll upload a strat of mine on GBPJPY. Maybe isn’t good enough but by far better than the creepy one. Who’s next to improve it? ;)

Customer
    82 Posts

Doesn’t like RAR. Try again with ZIP

Customer
    473 Posts

Ey notch. I didn’t want to offend you by asking, if that’s the case I’m sorry. I downloaded the strat you shared and I felt it was obviously non-tradeable so I was intrigued if there was any other intention; maybe you were asking opinions on whatever, or report any error, or point out any other issue

Okay.  An easy way to sort this.  I’ve put your strat’ and my throw away strategy on a demo account.  Let’s see which performs the best.

I wouldn’t consider using my throw away on a live account however, I’d wager that it consistently outperforms your strat.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.