Not logged in
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums>StrategyQuant>General Discussion>Importing FXBlue Statements

• #203695|
    Customer
    484 Posts

Please can we have a robust solution for importing FXBlue statements into QA Analyser?  It has been over two years since this was requested and the problem still isn’t resolved.  I’m obviously patient because I’ve been waiting for this length of time so can support please make something available ASAP?

Customer
    484 Posts

It absolutely driving me insane!  All I want to do is analyse my trading performance via QA analyser but cannot import the statements no matter how many hours I spend fiddling with LoaderCSV.  We are supposed to be able to upload these statements without an issue!

I thought I’d try and resolve it by spending even more time setting up MyFXBook accounts to see if those statement could be uploaded; guess what, exactly the same issue.

So now we have no way to analyse our live performance using QA straight out of the box.

Customer
    5 Posts

try this,it works for me:

in csv file:

left only “Closed position” in type column and after, delete this column.

in GeneralCSVImport:

make a back up of your current file and left only this lines:

Format.1.SkipRow=1
    Format.1.Separator=;
    Format.1.DateFormat=dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm
    Format.1.LineFormat=Ticket,Symbol,Size,Action,OpenPrice,ClosePrice,OpenTime,CloseTime,Unused,Unused,Unused,Unused,Unused,PL,Unused,Unused,Unused,Unused,Unused,Unused,Comment,Unused

Customer
    484 Posts

Thank you for your help.

I am using alternative software to analyse my FXBlue statements. I haven’t the time for constant troubleshooting and manual tweaking.

Thanks again.

Customer
    5 Posts

and can you share a link or software name, i think will help me too

thank you

Customer
    484 Posts

I use my FXBlue’s free software.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.