Not logged in
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • #241511|
    Customer
    473 Posts

Nice. I Have 2 live GBP long from bottom and one Short from the top . did not even look at the chart :)

Not to mention all the algo trades that are in the red!!!  Remember, I have an algo portfolio as well.  I know how it works.

But like Drayzen’s signature reads…”the Alien does not concern itself with the opinion of humans”  lol

Customer
    473 Posts

But I guess an Alien stuck at its computer watching prices will take an interest in any opinion if it enriches the day.

Customer
    391 Posts

Cut looser short and let winners run.. basic. This week is definitely positive.

Customer
    473 Posts

Cut looser short and let winners run.. basic. This week is definitely positive.

Me too.  50% return on the small account and 5% on the main account (I place manual trades on the small account and trade copy them to the main account); the week is over so I need some deep relaxation because I need to perform well on Monday.  There are no long-run gains without consistency.

Have a good weekend.

Customer
    473 Posts

I’ve just got back from the Discord group…I went in as Doug.  I am still laughing about the plane picture.

Thought for the weekend: Hands-down…forex is the most difficult financial time series to model.  Forex TS is like mercury, it is a genuine pain in the ass.  If you’re attempting to capture between 5% to 30% per year, why even bother with forex when it is like mercury.  You could waste years of your life; I HAVE, hence my reading of forex prices like a Greek God! (pun intended)

I challenge anyone with more than 3 months experience using SQ to build a simple 5min Ebay or Facebook stock intraday model using prices and 2 of their favourite indicators; put the model through the usual mill of robustness stuff; chances are, you’ll quickly find your 5% to 30% wasn’t in forex after all.

Customer
    243 Posts

ive just opened account in JFD. will spend some time with ETFs and STOCKS  on SQX. thx

iu hope that the devs will not be angry. i was really  desperate  with 119;120 versions. :) 121 is very OK ;)

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  clonex.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  clonex.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.