Retesting Question

2 replies

Matthew Finch

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 0 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247174

Hi,

Can someone please explain for me something under the retesting tab.

Let’s say I have 10,000 EURUSD strategies and I want to test them for robustness across 3 additional markets.

There are two place where I can input different currencies

1. Data tab. 

2. Cross Checks tab

Which one do I use? Do I need to populate them both with the same info?

Also, let’s say I had built my my initial strategy based on 1% of £1,000 and I wanted to check the stats on what would happen at 2% instead. Do I need to change these parameters and run under the retest tab; or there’s someone I could just change this one parameter and see the immediate results under the builder? Im guess the latter, but just to check Im not missing something.

Thanks,

Matthew

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247185

in data tab you can choose only 1 market for retest, through crosscheck on another market, you can make all 3 tests together

so it doesnt matter where and how you are retesting, but the way how it works is different

another way is to make your taskflow through the custom projects, where you can put all tests together automatically

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Matthew Finch

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 0 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247189

Thats great, thank you 🙂

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)