Variables are not to use.

3 replies

SuperWutsch

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 11 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #255232

Hallo,

last time I have write my Bug for SQX I have made bad work witout good documentation. Now I will make it better. please see also to it the pictures in attached. In SQ3 was the indicators “Highest in Range” and “Lowest in Range” to use with variables and so was it to use for optimization.

In the new SQX there are only the times as numbers to fill in the indicator, but there is not a button that I can use the time “from” “to” as an variable. Please see in the pictures I have make rings on the places for the butten is missing for to use the variables.

You can build the Boxes for using the time values as variables please? Or you can give ma a way to create this as custom Indicator? I have test to build self as a custom indicator, bur I have it not ready do ist. It will not work if I do it allone  ;-(

I know you have a lot of work with your new an rely good SQX!!!! But I  ask for this with the variables because I can not go forward with my strategy since the last months and I´m be sad that I ´m not go forward.

Please if you have read this and have a litte bit time to awnser I would be glad to here you.

Thanks an regards from Germany

Mirko

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 679 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #255286

Hello Anett,

what you need is not yet available in SQX / AlgoWizard but I have made a request add this into both meaning you will be able to use “highest / lowest in range” with optimizable parameters. Hope developers can make it into next update SQX b127

SuperWutsch

Visit profile

1 year ago #255289

Hallo Tomas,

mutch thanks for your quick reply.  😉

I will be verry happy for this good news.

Regards Mirko

SuperWutsch

Visit profile

1 year ago #255384

Hallo Thomas,

if I will new rebuils my SQ3 strategy compleatly new in algo wizard SQX I have fin more problems in SQX Algo Wizard. I we will use only  1 criteria then is all OK, bur if we will use a combination for example this: Open(3) < KeltnerDown(7,7.0Down) then the Wizard dont acept the new settings after confirmation. This is also in all points of wizard. StopLoss, PT, TrailingStop and so on.

please see the pictures in attached. >> I have write and sign in the pictures the problems. Picture 1-4 is only to show that I have correct beginn. From picture 5 is documentet the problems.

I think the algo wizard shoud be to have the same funktions as the StrategyQuant EA Wizard??? It´s not the same. I have rebuild the old strategy from SQ3.8.2 in the StrategyQuant EA Wizard an all is working verry fine. And I can not rebuild the SQ3 strategy in SQX Algo wizard. I have show any problems in the pictures. But one more information: If I will use more than 3 argumentes in 1 formula the Wizard not to open a 4th argument.

EXAMPLE: Custom StopTrailing:  ((AAA * BB) + (CC – NN)) it´s not a chance to create the 4th or more argumentes. And from the 2th argument on the values will be not set. see pictures.

I hope I coud help to you .

Regards from Mirko

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)