Not logged in
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • #197651 |
    tomas262
    Administrator
    853 Posts

Please remove the sub-domain string “new2.” from the download URL. The link will work then

tomas262
    Administrator
    853 Posts

Please remove the sub-domain string “new2.” from the download URL. The link will work then

FILIPE BONALDO ACERBI
    Customer
    31 Posts

I´m doing the SQ course and the course was paused in 28.7.2017 in lesson 41 due the web migration. It´s passsed almost two and half months and, until now, I didn´t received any expected date when the course will continue. Please, we need a clear date when this course will restart. Now, I have a portfolio of EAs that I made during the course, but I want finish this course to start to trade correctly. So, each day waiting the course continuation is a time loss and a prejudice for me.

Customer
    315 Posts

Hi Forum is not working

https://strategyquant.com/forum/forum/12-general-discussion/

i see only: This forum contains 373 topics and 1,532 reply, and was last updated by Uwe6000 5 days, 6 hours ago.

https://strategyquant.com/forum/forum/25-general-discussion/

similiar problem

tomas262
    Administrator
    853 Posts

Hello,

if you refresh the page using F5 is the problem fixed?

Customer
    3 Posts

Hello Admin

Hope im at the right forum – i have a small issue?

im new here and bought the software 2 weeks ago – good so far!  Im trying to see back on the forum and look at user strategies, but i cant see any attachments/screenshots – the link says – i need to be a customer – i payed!  Any idea why im not allowed?

Much appreciated

JD

tomas262
    Administrator
    853 Posts

Hello Jan,

please try now, you should have access

Customer
    6 Posts

Hello Admin Hope im at the right forum – i have a small issue? im new here and bought the software 2 weeks ago – good so far! Im trying to see back on the forum and look at user strategies, but i cant see any attachments/screenshots – the link says – i need to be a customer – i payed! Any idea why im not allowed? Much appreciated JD

I have the exact same problems. How was this fixed? I haven’t found anything in settings.

Karish
    Customer
    579 Posts

Dude, what is up with all of those spamming msgs all day long in the forums, make an anti spamming bot protection, at the reg page just add a “CAPTION” protection thats all

tomas262
    Administrator
    853 Posts

Hello,

if you have a problem to access attachments let me know to support@strategyquant.com

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.