Drawown

3 réponses

dave

Abonné, bbp_participant, 4 réponses.

Visiter le profil

Il y a 2 mois #285342

Bonjour

I write to ask how you calculate Drawdown.

If lets say I have a trade that I opened long at 100 and 1 hour later I close it as 105, metatrader shows in its history that I upload to you a trade that made 5.

But what if that trade during that hour went down to say 90 before bouncing up to 105, how do you see this?

Does this mean you look at the lows of every say 1 min candle, or the low from enter to exit and calculate my trade drawdown and report it? Or no that would never appear in the report and you can only show drawdown from closed trades?

Also does it work on MT5  ?

tomas262

Administrateur, sq-ultimate, 2 réponses.

Visiter le profil

Il y a 2 mois #285440

Bonjour,

we have various metrics for drawdown in SQX. Max intraday, open DD etc. What you mention is called MAE – maximum adverse excursion …

Pièces jointes :
Vous devez être connecté pour visualiser les fichiers joints.

dave

Visiter le profil

Il y a 2 mois #285442

but how does it calculate that from history imported?  it only sees open and close and total P or L….does it have a way to look at open time…then LOW (if LONG) from open to close time to calculcate max excursion ? if not i dont see how it can…..and if it can what price data does it use to find the low?

dave

Visiter le profil

Il y a 2 mois #285468

What I am looking for is a way to import my trade history from MT5 and analyse my trades from day one……looking at how i did each day, if i had say 5 open trades, whilst they were open what was my max equity drawdown and Balance DD etc , can this be done and if so hoe….how do i import my history, how do i get data from MT5 into program and then how do i get it to do the above?   thanks

Affichage de 3 réponses de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)