Respuesta

License Upgrade

2 respuestas

abenyong

Abonado, bbp_participant, cliente, comunidad, sq-ultimate, 6 respuestas.

Visitar el perfil

hace 1 mes #285498

I was asked to upgrade my pro license on Black Friday to ultimate. Now SQ has been charging me for two plans. That makes no sense. The ad clearly said upgrade my pro license to ultimate.

This is a deceptive practice and should be stopped and refund issued. It like asking to upgrade your phone plan for example then asking to pay separately for the old and new plans separately. No one will do that.

If you ask someone to upgrade a plan then they are expecting they have the same plan but with more features not two separate plans.

tomas262

Administrador, sq-ultimate, 2 respuestas.

Visitar el perfil

hace 1 mes #285539

I believe you should be charged only for1 plan – Ultimate. Please send us a message to [email protected], my colleague will check it for you. Incorrectly charged amounts if happens can be refunded

abenyong

Abonado, bbp_participant, cliente, comunidad, sq-ultimate, 6 respuestas.

Visitar el perfil

hace 1 mes #285664

You should check with your colleagues because they insisted to me that I had to pay for 2 separate plans. Finally they said they would cancel the ultimate plan and transfer the payments to the pro plan. If this is incorrect, then instead I should get the Ultimate plan and let them transfer the payments from the Pro plan to the Ultimate.

Viendo 2 respuestas - de la 1 a la 2 (de un total de 2)