Portfolio build issues

1 respuesta

Rau Heru

Abonado, bbp_participant, cliente, comunidad, sq-ultimate, 2 respuestas.

Visitar el perfil

hace 1 semana #286189

Hola,

Thank you for your software. I think there may be an issue with the current build. If I add a new databank to the portfolio builder to build portfolios for a different group of strategies, or for a different kind of portfolio build for the same base strategies, I am not able to do a full brute force portfolio build. The genetic algorithm build also has issues with speed and freezing since I initially opened a new databank in the portfolio builder. I have restarted the program several times, done memory dumps, changed the settings and nothing has fixed the problem. The optimizer doesn’t produce any improvements in the strategies that are uploaded into its databank either. I have had this issue for a couple of weeks now and I have finally written a message here because none of the steps I have taken to resolve these problems have worked. Thank you in advance for your reply and assistance.

tomas262

Administrador, sq-ultimate, 2 respuestas.

Visitar el perfil

Hace 21 horas #286280

Can you try to get the latest update version 139RC1? Use the link https://api.strategyquant.com/downloads?code=sqx_139_rc1_win

I have tested the brute force method for the portfolio builder and it works all well for me in this version

Viendo 1 respuesta (de un total de 1)