We have added several new indicators and snippets to the sharing server in recent months. In today’s blog post, we’ll briefly go through each of them. BH Ergodic The formula …
New StrategyQuant X Build 136 Dev 2 is out
We are glad to announce that new Dev 2 build of an upcoming 136 version of StrategyQuant X was just published.
You can download it from our Download page under the section Development version in the bottom.
Note that it is “only” a version in development, not final version. It isn’t thoroughly tested and you should use it at your own risk.
Focus of Dev 2 build was mainly about further improvements in the new Stockpicker engine and adding / improving functionality for extending SQX according to requests of users.
The main additions are:
- Improvements of Stockpicker engine – for strategies that trade on groups of stocks – for example whole indexes like S&P 500.
In Dev 2 the engine was updated, improved and enhanced..
- Added automatic reloading of SQX UI after snippets recompilation – no need to restart SQX when developing snippets anymore.
- Added HistoryDataLoader class to get access to (non-protected) history data from snippets.
- Added example of SQX plugin including UI – plugin implements requested filter of the databank by correlation. This example plugin is for free download and it implements requested functionality of filtering too correlated strategies from the databank.
- Added parameters (input arguments) to run Custom Analysis snippets.
- Added action to run CA snippet right from the databank:
- Fixed bugs generating from random groups.
Next 136 Dev 3 version is planned for release on 15.7.2022, and its focus will be mainly on fixing reported bugs.