Respuesta

Imposible replicar estrategias en Easylanguage (tanto MC como TS)

4 respuestas

Kris Katona

Abonado, bbp_participant, cliente, comunidad, sq-ultimate, 8 respuestas.

Visitar el perfil

hace 3 meses #284960

Hola,

I’m a Multicharts user, but I also have a Tradestation account. After testing on both platforms, I can easily say that it’s not possible to replicate an SQX strategy in Easylanguage.

Here are my experiences trying numerous SQX strategies:

• 40 percent of the strategies: the equity curve in MC looks similar, but there are significant differences in PnL, Drawdown, and number of trades.
  • 30 percent of the strategies: The equity curve in MC looks different but reminds me of the one in SQ. Obviously, Pnl, DD, and num of trades are different
  • 30 percent of the strategies: The equity curve in MC is a total disaster

I followed the recommendations in the guides:
– exported my minute data from Multicharts
– took care of timezone settings
– configured a similar session in SQ

Actually, nothing helps. I believe there is a massive bug in SQ regarding Easylanguage generation. Some help and support would be appreciated.

Adjuntos:
Debes acceda a para ver los archivos adjuntos.

carlos

Cliente, bbp_participant, comunidad, 20 respuestas.

Visitar el perfil

hace 3 meses #284991

Hola,

I agree, I have the same problems with TradesTation.

Kris Katona

Abonado, bbp_participant, cliente, comunidad, sq-ultimate, 8 respuestas.

Visitar el perfil

hace 3 meses #285008

I suspect that part of the problem is how SQ aggregates the timeframe using the session.

As an example, I attached my session configuration in MC and SQ. When I use the View and Analyze function, I see that the Hourly timeframe is compiled differently (see 3rd attachment).

This means an extra candle appears in SQ, which does not exist in MC. I believe this could be the reason or at least part.

Adjuntos:
Debes acceda a para ver los archivos adjuntos.

Chris Markwart

Abonado, bbp_participant, cliente, comunidad, 1 respuestas.

Visitar el perfil

hace 3 semanas #286081

I agree. SQX generated strategies are currently 100% unusable in MultiCharts and I’ve tried every permutation of export and recommendation. All development of SQX should be halted until this is resolved.

kenleyl

Cliente, bbp_participant, comunidad, sq-ultimate, 4 respuestas.

Visitar el perfil

hace 8 horas #286286

Has anyone raised this with the support team and gotten a response? Seems more appropriate for official SQ support, rather than community support.

Viendo 4 respuestas - de la 1 a la 4 (de un total de 4)