Resposta

Impossível replicar estratégias na Easylanguage (tanto MC quanto TS)

5 respostas

Kris Katona

Assinante, bbp_participante, cliente, comunidade, sq-ultimate, 9 respostas.

Perfil da visita

3 meses atrás #284960

Olá,

I’m a Multicharts user, but I also have a Tradestation account. After testing on both platforms, I can easily say that it’s not possible to replicate an SQX strategy in Easylanguage.

Here are my experiences trying numerous SQX strategies:

• 40 percent of the strategies: the equity curve in MC looks similar, but there are significant differences in PnL, Drawdown, and number of trades.
  • 30 percent of the strategies: The equity curve in MC looks different but reminds me of the one in SQ. Obviously, Pnl, DD, and num of trades are different
  • 30 percent of the strategies: The equity curve in MC is a total disaster

I followed the recommendations in the guides:
– exported my minute data from Multicharts
– took care of timezone settings
– configured a similar session in SQ

Actually, nothing helps. I believe there is a massive bug in SQ regarding Easylanguage generation. Some help and support would be appreciated.

Anexos:
Você deve ser logado para ver os arquivos anexos.

carlos

Cliente, bbp_participante, comunidade, 20 respostas.

Perfil da visita

3 meses atrás #284991

Olá,

I agree, I have the same problems with TradesTation.

Kris Katona

Perfil da visita

3 meses atrás #285008

I suspect that part of the problem is how SQ aggregates the timeframe using the session.

As an example, I attached my session configuration in MC and SQ. When I use the View and Analyze function, I see that the Hourly timeframe is compiled differently (see 3rd attachment).

This means an extra candle appears in SQ, which does not exist in MC. I believe this could be the reason or at least part.

Anexos:
Você deve ser logado para ver os arquivos anexos.

Chris Markwart

Assinante, bbp_participante, cliente, comunidade, 1 respostas.

Perfil da visita

3 semanas atrás #286081

I agree. SQX generated strategies are currently 100% unusable in MultiCharts and I’ve tried every permutation of export and recommendation. All development of SQX should be halted until this is resolved.

kenleyl

Cliente, bbp_participante, comunidade, sq-ultimate, 4 respostas.

Perfil da visita

1 dia atrás #286286

Has anyone raised this with the support team and gotten a response? Seems more appropriate for official SQ support, rather than community support.

Kris Katona

Perfil da visita

17 horas atrás #286287

Has anyone raised this with the support team and gotten a response? Seems more appropriate for official SQ support, rather than community support.

I opened a ticket the day I made this forum post. Support said it would be solved in a few weeks. It was a long time ago.

I found it pretty unethical to accept license payments from futures traders despite the fact that SQX is not working for futures, although it’s advertised.

Visualizando 5 respostas - 1 até 5 (de um total de 5)