Portfolio Creation

1 replies

ryanbrignac9764

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 89 replies.

Visit profile

9 years ago #113482

Ok, could someone please explain to me, once I upload monthly reports from my mt4 broker, how do I create individual portfolio accounts for each individual broker account that I load? I want to be able to see my individual portfolio broker’s name and account numbers but I can’t seem to find out how to separate them..

Also is their some pdf file or video’s showing on how to use and set this EA Analyzer up as I am new to this and have absolutely no idea on how to work it..

To clarify, i know that i can save them in individual folders by monthly/weekly/yearly analysis, i just didn’t know if their was a way ea analyzer automatically did it. 

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

9 years ago #129854

I’m not sure what you are asking. EA Analyzer simply allows you to load any trading history or backtest report.

It is not a “data center” where you can upload your results monthly, and it would update the central database of your trading results.

Every result is treated as an independent report that is evaluated separately.

You can export the whole account history every month, and then open it in EA Analyzer, to see the trading activity for one broker.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)