MoneyManagement Lot Size if no MM not updating

6 replies

seaton

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 161 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #114117

Hi All,

I have defined a variable call LotSize and have assigned this to the Money Mangement field “Lots if No MM”, Same goes for Risk.

Now I can update Risk and all working good for % risk of account, however if I want to use fixed lot size but setting risk to 0, lot sizing is set to 0.01, all good so far as this is what I have set as default, however if I want to change the LotSize, trades still open at my original Lot Size and appears is not being updated from my parameter.

Am I correct in how the MM works when using % Risk?  by setting Risk to 0, fixed lot come into play?

Regards,

Stephen…

luk85

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 10 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #133075

Hi, I have the same problem. When I set MM to 0 and try to use variable with manual risk like 0.05 lot , EA use 0.01 lot. Have you found solution for this?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #133086

There could be a bug, will test it

luk85

Visit profile

8 years ago #133090

Thank you tomas262. I’m waiting for your test. Like seaton write above, when you use MM and two different variables for % of equity, and for fixed lots, and you set % to 0, expert should use fixed lots. Right now  using 0.01 lot.

luk85

Visit profile

8 years ago #133217

Hi Tomas262, any update about our issue?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #133228

Yes, it does the same to me. It should respect that “fixed value” when risk is set to 0. Fix will be probably released for this

luk85

Visit profile

8 years ago #133246

Thank you, I’m looking forward to get this fix.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)