A video that i found about building a portfolio and also some great info for newbies/pros

3 replies

Karish

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 443 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #115431

A video that i found about building a portfolio and also some great info for newbies/pros

i downloaded it via flash downloader from some webinar link i found online and re-uploaded to YouTube to share with all of you here

now you have an ability to pause/play the video rather watching it nonstop in flash from the link i found it on.

the guy from the video explaining the stuff in a very good manner and i have many things in common with him 🙂

he uses H1~D1 TFs,

Only Major Pairs,

No scalping systems what so ever because scalping systems must have very good conditions by the broker and very broker depended,

i think those are the best conditions of building a long term portfolio myself,

however i’m myself a scalping trader, but overall i quit SQ3 for now and waiting for SQ4 to have better speed, chance and tools and a bugless involvement to continue to grow and develop not only more scalping methods but my own long term portfolio as well of course.

enjoy..

*BTW: Do not buy anything from that guy though hehe, you have the greatest tool already in your hands :),

this video is pointing out some critical and important facts and information that you have to know in order to build/manage your portfolio,

i do not think that you could find any other tool better then SQ to develop such things, maybe just SQ4 XD, so do not fall to any advertisments of other products that promising to make money for you,

YOU are the one that going to make money for your self, this is your responsibility to take care of your finantial life,

not your mom and dad’s and especially not some guy over the internet selling you the “holy grail”,

so please do not fall for those typical internet marketing stuff,

SQ and YOU are the only things you’ll need in order to achieve this goal.

to be exact: SQ+EA WIZ+MQL+BEST TICKDATA+BEST M1 DATA (Asirikuy)+Your own skills and knowledge from LEARNING FROM MISTAKES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTUhuApQRyU

daveng

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 93 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138752

I have watched it, quite a nice video. I particularly like the part where he explained about the metrics in measuring performance of strategies. But towards the end the sales pitch gets heavier, and I got bored with the selling portion.
He did show some kick**s strategies from his portfolio that accumulated thousands of percent of profits.
Holy cow, I wonder what kind of strategies that make thousands of percent in a relatively short period…
Or should I say “holy grail”!

Karish

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 443 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138753

lol yeah the selling part…, hate that stuff “only 90 copies left!” “if you purchase now it will be 50% off!” “act now!” “i will up the price soon so act now”,

arggggggg i hate them!,

but yet a very good info in that video hehe,

i would say the holy grail is diversification like it says in all the pro videos and books i saw,

plus there are some great manual single strategies and single scalping strategies out there that are hidden from the public or i should say not so much but it is possible to have a one single strategy that going to make you big bucks out there, very hard to find/build but there are some, of course not 100% winning ratio but there are even 30% winning ratio strategies that are going to make you big $, and some 80% winning ratio also,

it depends on your mind set and money management the most though, it quite possible and there are “holy grail” for some but for others its just yet another strategy.. :), depends on your personality the most.

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138754

I wouldn’t believe or invest in anything if the trading results aren’t backed up by third party of my choice. The info in the video is nothing new and has been around for the last 15 years. However it was a good video for educational purpose.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)