Not logged in

Forums

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums>Quant Analyzer (formerly named EA Analyzer)>Extending the program>column of consecutive losses and actual drawdown

• #116177 |
    Customer
    29 Posts

Is it possible to add to QA a new columns to the view of simple strategy and portfolio?

Column1 – percentage of “actual consecutive losses” divided “max consecutive losses”. 

Take the last consecutive losses from list of trades (if the last trade is profit do nothing = 0) and divide it with the max consecutive losses from whole backtest. So for example if i get 100% it tells me, that right now is the strategy (portfolio) getting max consecutive losses

Column2 – percentage of “actual drawdown” divided “max drawdown”

Take the last value of drawdown from list of trades and divide it with max drawdown – for example if i get 50% it tells me, that right now is the strategy (portfolio) getting to half of drawdown from the whole backtest so it is ready to be put on real account so i can decrease the amount of the risk.

This is very useful to make a decision what strategy or portfolio is ready to be put on real account

Someone who could do it for the community?

ūüôā You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM

Customer
    3 Posts

Done.

5 new columns – folder DatabankColumns:

• Actual DD
    • Actual DD / DD in %
    • Last Consec. Losses
    • Last Consec. Losses in % of Max Consec. Losses
    • Last Consec. Wins

2 x fitness functions for Portfolio Master – folder FitnessFunctions:

• Actual DD in % of Max DD – maximizing this value
    • Last Consec. Losses in % of Max Consec. Losses – maximizing this value

Folder StatValues – modified snippets extending StatValues calculation

Customer
    29 Posts

thats exactly what i need, thx

ūüôā You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.