I have an algo where Long is opened first at given time and after its closed short can be opened at same price as Long was. I dont have a problem with first part but can’t managed to have short working. Only one Long and one Short is possible.
To reset algo I set Date <> Date, but will it be working if Long is opened at 12pm and short at 1am and again Long at 12pm?
Thanks for any advice how to fixed.Attachments in this forum are visible only for registered users.
Yes, let say ref candle is 12pm. At this time long is entered, let say price want drop to 12pm price until 1am next day where short is entered. Closing time for trades and reset is 11am and at 12 pm new cycle goes on.
I asked my question regarding reset, because trading on daily candles DateDate its obvious, but Im not do sure with this setup
sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I am still not sure about the rules of your trading. If I get it right you:
1) always enter a long position at 12pm
2) if market continues higher you close the position at “Close time”
3) if market trades below the long position price your reverse to short
4) if market turns back up and crosses price set up at 12pm you again go long
5) you can do another revers until “Max Trades Per Day” is reached or you reach the end of trading session – “Trade Close Time
Is that correct?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.