limit pullback order ?

4 replies

Uwe6000

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 27 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #116818

hello here,

i like to try a “limit pullback order”, means current price goes deeper as example “open daily” – then no “market position” is activ.

The current price goes deeper and deeper again and if the price comes higher as the last 2-3  candles or bullish engulfing pattern – then a market position long will be opened.

I’m looking forward to your ideas

Uwe6000

Visit profile

6 years ago #143109

hello again… here is an example what i mean. the price goes under the support 1 point, make a pullback and after the price is higher as last short candle high, an long order will be set. How can i use the idea with wizard ?

regards

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #143156

Hello,

have you tried to setup this in EA Wizard?  It could be done simply as shown in the EA attached

Uwe6000

Visit profile

6 years ago #143277

I have changed the file and extended. I would like to improve with variable (Pivot, support and restistance). As in the picture above, I would like a long order to be executed when the last candle is short, falls below the pivot point, and a candle, e.g. The last short candle under the point again goes in the long direction.

Calculation:
For the calculation of pivot, S1-S3 and R1-R3 I have created variables p (for pivot) and S (for Support1). Later when the EA works I still create S1-S3 and R1-R3.

Actually, a long order should now be executed when the pivot point is reversed and the candle reversed, but nothing happens …

Where could the error be?
Can someone help ?

So the example should run a long order if a short candle is under the pivot and later a long candle rises above the high of the short candle.
Tested on germany30 9.5.17, price under pivot at 19.40 clock and at 20.45 clock.

How can i add file here ?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #143438

Hello,

in the first condition you use High[1] < p while the p variable is set to 0 (zero) so condition will never be true thus values will not be calculated.

You can set the p default value to let’s say 1000000 which makes condition valid on load and the calculations and EA will work

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)