Session breakout

2 replies

zdetvyjano

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #117294

Dear,

I´m really thinking to buy your product. I´m willing to trade approx 6 currency pairs. At the sime time of the day, the EA will create BUY/SELL stop orders at the HIGH/LOW of previous period (few hours back). The orders are OCO (e.g. BUY STOP is opened = it deletes SELL STOP for that currency pair) and with automatic expiration after certain period (e.g. 2 hours after placing them). The orders are without SL and TP. Until here I have no problem to build it. The problem starts with my next idea. I need EA, which will close all positions when some daily profit is hit (not on one currency pair, but on the whole portofolio). My question is, is it possible to make such EAs and to backtest it in your application? I need proper backtest to find out, what is the daily potential profit on that currency combinations….

Many thanks for your answer…

Jano

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #143904

Hello,

in EA Wizard in the StrategyControl list there is the Account Balance / Equity item.

Try to compare Equity with Balance and if Equity > Balance + 100 USD then you can order to exit positions

Helper EA is attached

zdetvyjano

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #143907

Thanks for answer.. .will try it..

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)