Not logged in
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums>StrategyQuant>Pre-Sales Questions>Algotrading Video Course

• #262689 | Reply
    jpcoder
    Customer
    27 Posts

How good is the “Algotrading Video Course” that comes with StrategyQuant X?  Is it enough to point you towards a profitable portfolio of strategies?

Thanks…

#265992 Reply
    Oliver
    Customer
    115 Posts

Here this will answer your question. its a portfolio built and running on a demo. ive gone live now this month

#266003 Reply
    jpcoder
    Customer
    27 Posts

Are you saying you learned to do this thru the course that came with SQX?  Also, that equity curve doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence.  Good bounce back at the end, but a lot of DD before.  Maybe over a larger period it looked smoother?

#266009 Reply
    Customer
    789 Posts

here is my demo pool of 600+ SQX strats running on demo account for almost a year

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

#266084 Reply
    jpcoder
    Customer
    27 Posts

Thanks hankeys.  Did you learn how to build this portfolio from the video course?  The question was about if the video course was enough to get you started creating a profitable portfolio.

#266111 Reply
    Customer
    789 Posts

yes, i take the course, but it was some time ago in 2016, when we work with SQ3 not with SQX, so i am still learning and before that i have also some experiences with forex and metatrader, so i dont need to learn the basics

what are your experiences with MTs, forex, VPSes, etc.?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

#266182 Reply
    jpcoder
    Customer
    27 Posts

I have some experience with all of those.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Algotrading Video Course

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: