Not logged in
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums>StrategyQuant>Pre-Sales Questions>Algotrading Video Course

• #262689 | Reply
    Participant
    7 Posts

How good is the “Algotrading Video Course” that comes with StrategyQuant X?  Is it enough to point you towards a profitable portfolio of strategies?

Thanks…

#265992 Reply
    Oliver
    Customer
    103 Posts

Here this will answer your question. its a portfolio built and running on a demo. ive gone live now this month

#266003 Reply
    Participant
    7 Posts

Are you saying you learned to do this thru the course that came with SQX?  Also, that equity curve doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence.  Good bounce back at the end, but a lot of DD before.  Maybe over a larger period it looked smoother?

#266009 Reply
    Customer
    604 Posts

here is my demo pool of 600+ SQX strats running on demo account for almost a year

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

#266084 Reply
    Participant
    7 Posts

Thanks hankeys.  Did you learn how to build this portfolio from the video course?  The question was about if the video course was enough to get you started creating a profitable portfolio.

#266111 Reply
    Customer
    604 Posts

yes, i take the course, but it was some time ago in 2016, when we work with SQ3 not with SQX, so i am still learning and before that i have also some experiences with forex and metatrader, so i dont need to learn the basics

what are your experiences with MTs, forex, VPSes, etc.?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

#266182 Reply
    Participant
    7 Posts

I have some experience with all of those.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Algotrading Video Course

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: