Build from Master Class

3 replies

Stan

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 7 replies.

Visit profile

1 month ago #285500

I am working through the Master Class we have set up builder to generate strategies so we can do all the testing and learn the what’s and why’s of robustness testing.  In lesson 30 we run the builder to generate the strategies.

Mine runs for hours and hours and never generates a single strategy.  I have been through the lessons where we set up builder and I cannot detect where I am doing anything different.  My question is to ask if anyone else has that build from Master Class Lesson 30 and is willing to share, I would like to compare the input to see if I can find the difference.

I could come up with my own but the following lessons use the strategies from that build and I think I wll understand it better if I am using the same thing as the instructor.

I have attached my build if anyone wants to take a look and see if anything is wrong I would greatly appreciate it.

BTW if you haven’t taken the Master Class I think it is really helping me, and I am only on lesson 30 of 71.  Thanks for any help you can give.

Stan

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Stan

Michael47x

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 60 replies.

Visit profile

1 month ago #285568

Here you go, hope this helps…

After loading Master-Class-Lesson-31-Build.cfx config in either
a) Builder or
b) Custom Project

Look at the Notes tab under Full settings…for what was changed.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Stan

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 7 replies.

Visit profile

1 month ago #285571

Michael

Thank you so much.  I went through the changes and ran the Build and it started to generate strategies within minutes.  I am studying the significance of the changes.  Thanks again

Stan

Stan

Michael47x

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 60 replies.

Visit profile

1 month ago #285572

Experimentation is key. May I suggest you start building your own Master Class Custom Project sooner than later as you go through the course. Adding/Deleting workflow tasks or more to the point Enabling/Disabling tasks is a great way to learn and not lose anything.

Another is to save build results externally and then read them back in when building out robustness test ideas. Anyway have fun.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)