Can’t Open Strategy on MultiCharts.NET

5 replies

George Perry

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 9 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #258080

I have copied and pasted a strategy from AlgoWizard in MultiCharts format and pasted it in the PowerLanguage Editor application for MultiCharts. When I try to compile the code it has errors, and I am unable to compile. I was under the impression that PowerLanguage is compatible with EasyLanguage and you can use EasyLanguage code for a strategy on MultiCharts.NET??? If not, why is the export only available in EasyLanguage on StrategyQuant??

How do I successfully upload the strategy to MultiCharts.NET???

Thanks

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #258098

Hello,

only MultiCharts with EasyLanguage is supported currently. We might add the support for NET version in the future

George Perry

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 9 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #258229

Okay. I was under the impression that NET is EasyLanguage compatible? If not, do you know where to find the right MC download that is EasyLanguage compatible?? Thanks for your help!

tomas262

Visit profile

3 years ago #258282

Hello,

with MC it is called “PowerLanguage” instead of EasyLanguage. If you are with AMP broker ask them to switch to the EasyLanguage version

If you are on the MC website check the screenshot attached

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Stefan Lalov

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 1 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #271221

Hi is there any development on the Multicharts.NET support?

tomas262

Visit profile

3 years ago #271222

Hi Stefan,

currently we do not plan to add support for additional platform in near future. We already provide support for 5 platforms which provides decent amount of possibilities for traders to setup their trading. It is quite tough to provide support for many platforms since they also keep changing and updating and we want the strategy code to work the best way possible

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)