Copy only the best 20 Strategies with best Profitfaktor

3 replies

tnickel

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 489 replies.

Visit profile

4 months ago #285021

Hello, I’m looking for a way to automatically select the strategies with the highest profit factor from a set.

I generate >1000 strategies with a workflow and would like to copy the best 20 strategies from this set from database X to database Y.
Although the filter function offers me an option to copy 20 strategies, you cannot specify that you want the strategies with the best profit factor.
You can filter according to a profit factor, but it is always different for different quantities generated.

Has anyone already found a solution?
Thomas

https://monitortool.jimdofree.com/

Trader71

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 16 replies.

Visit profile

4 months ago #285052

hi, check the attachment.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

tnickel

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 489 replies.

Visit profile

4 months ago #285054

Hi trader71, that’s not exactly what I wanted. Here with the filter you have to specify a profit factor with a threshold value. But I would like to have the best n values from a set. E.g. I have 100 strategies and then I just want to have the 10 strategies with the best profit factor. I use the whole thing automatically. The strategies are created automatically. Sometimes 1000 are created and sometimes only 100. The profit factors are always different for the quantities created. I also only want to select 10 strategies because I want to evaluate the generation automatically. In my opinion that is not possible at the moment.

https://monitortool.jimdofree.com/

Trader71

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 16 replies.

Visit profile

4 months ago #285056

Hi, ok so I think custom analysis could work for you, but you need some java coding skills.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)