Not logged in
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums>AlgoWizard / EA Wizard>Application Support>Different results between AlgoWizard and MT5 strategy tester

• #267983 |
    Customer
    3 Posts

Hi, I have developed an EMA with quite good results on AlgoWizard:

results on AlgoWizard

Worse: DD with 60%

at MT5 strategy tester:

DD: nearly 90%. Tick data and same time and TF & currency pair.

Whats wrong?

Regards Jürgen

tomas262
    Administrator
    1826 Posts

Hi,

it seem you do not manage risk properly with your strategy. More than 80 % is more than what can be accepted. If you attach the strategy, we can check what’s wrong but if you use an exit based on indicators I suspect there are few trades that get out of hands and take out all the gains

Customer
    3 Posts

Hi,

its only AlgoWizard. The strategies I had produced in StrategyQuandt wasn’t good also.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Customer
    793 Posts

its obvious – no SL trading – 98% win, profit factor 60, RDD 60 in 1 strategy

only 48 trades – 46 trades in 1 year 2020

133 days in 1 trade beceause of 13 pip profit

selected TF only precision, not cloned data

sorry, but everything in this strategy is crazy and out of “normal” boundaries what should strategy looklike

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

Customer
    3 Posts

its crazy :-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.