Not logged in
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • #261598 |
    Customer
    119 Posts

I have scanned the documentation and cannot find anything about taking an existing EA and loading it into SQ for optimizing.  I created an indicator and 2 EA’s and want to modify a little.  Is there a link for instructions for this?  Thanks.

Note: I know you have a roadmap to import customer indicators.  Maybe this is a start?

Thanks.

Customer
    788 Posts

there is no way how to upload some EX4 or MQ4 files to the SQX…this way the SQX doesnt work. EX4 is compiled and only hacker could decompile it. MQ4 is open code, but you need to rewrite your strategy by Algowizard to make anything in the SQX with it

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

Customer
    119 Posts

Thanks for letting me know.  I paid two Fiverr guys to create EA’s based off of custom indicators.  They are no longer on fiverr and never gave me source code.  So, I guess this is money down the drain.  Oh well.

On the indicator part.  In FSB you can upload custom indicators and make EA’s from them.  Will SQ ever be able to do this?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.