Not logged in

Forums

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums>EA Wizard>Make my EA>HOW TO SET TRAIL ON PROFIT

• #197773 |
    Participant
    146 Posts

HI
    I have create E.A, but I have fail to set trail on profit, what I want is that, when order is open assume may target profit is pips 1000 but when profit reach pips 200, should move trail on profit, when profit still goes up and trail profit should follow back until E.A close with target price pips 1000.
    I have attach my E.A

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Administrator
    755 Posts

Hello,

ok will test the EA for you

Participant
    146 Posts

Hello,
    ok will test the EA for you

Hello

Im wait

Administrator
    755 Posts

Hello,

if you set TS Activation level to 200 pips and Trailing Stop also to 200 pips this will be the same as moving your SL to break-even on 200 pips. But in this case your SL will be trailed 200 pips from the highest high. So when market reaches 1000 pips profit, at the same time your SL will be placed at 800 pips to protect the position. Is this what you needed?

Participant
    146 Posts

Hello,
    if you set TS Activation level to 200 pips and Trailing Stop also to 200 pips this will be the same as moving your SL to break-even on 200 pips. But in this case your SL will be trailed 200 pips from the highest high. So when market reaches 1000 pips profit, at the same time your SL will be placed at 800 pips to protect the position. Is this what you needed?

Hello

yaahh, this is what I want, your correct.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.