Introduction and tired of being alone on my Forex adventure.

2 replies

mkjones320

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 20 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #237317

Hi,

About me.  Tired of being alone and having to try and figure everything out or spending lots of money to have someone teach me.  If I ask for $3k to go to robot creation school it will not end well.  Been at this for about 4 years.  Live in Northern Wisconsin.  Currently have a Dell Precision T7600 Workstation heating up my downstairs bathroom running Strategy QuantX.  I have a license to Birts Tick Data Suite for tick data back testing.  Looking for someone to share trading ideas, set files and strategies with.  Get a portfolio we can feel confident in and start making pips.  I have full licenses to the EA Wizard and Quant Analyzer as well.  I have a few strategies forward testing.  I ran a set file in SQX for 6 hours on EURUSD H1, produced 2 strategies.  Looking for a fast way to generate strategies and weed out the robust ones.  They look like they might pass some tests though.  Set file attached.  Anyone make some suggestions for the set file?

Thanks,

Kevin

mkjones320

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 20 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #237319

Sorry Unsupported file error.   Zipped it.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

drayzen

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #237396

Hi Kevin,
I’m of a similar view, the community here is good though the strategy sharing has been a bit quiet.
Personally I’m right now waiting for build 116 to be completed as it’s looking like after that they’ll be adding some of the additional features requested, one of which being a specific filtering method I requested and I’m hoping could provide more consistent results than many strategies I’ve seen.
Once I’ve got that I plan to put more time in and share strategies in this thread:
https://strategyquant.com/forum/forum/7-extras-strategies/

The user ‘hankeys’ also has a non-official strategy sharing Discord channel which I signed up for but haven’t had time to look at properly.
You can find the registration link in his signature.
https://strategyquant.com/forum/user/12776/topics/

cheers, Al  😀

... the alien does not concern itself with the opinions of humans ...

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)