Not logged in

Forums

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums>Quant Analyzer (formerly named EA Analyzer)>General Discussion>Load multiple Report at once without the confirm window

• #196151 |
    Participant
    4 Posts

Hi , I have 100 different strategy files of the same currency pair , i want load it to QA4 for portfolio analyzing , but the issue is that it is prompting for the confirmation windows for the 100 files one by one , is it possible to disable the confirmation temporarily or permanently or is there any settings , so it will be easy to load the report more faster and easier ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Administrator
    754 Posts

Hello,

yes, you need to uncheck “Advanced Options” checkbox to get rid of the import dialog

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant
    4 Posts

Hi Tomas,

thanks for the reply , i tried to uncheck the “Advanced option ” and load the the report file , it still coming up with the import dialog . i am using QA Free version , does this function only work in Full version of QA ?

thanks

Karish
    Customer
    578 Posts

@naseeb try editing the “C:\SQ Instances\Quant Analyzer 4\settings\PredefinedSymbols.csv”
    file inside the QA4 folder,
    find your symbol that pops that window to confirmation and edit/add this symbol to avoid this poping windows,

to find out the right tick size and other information i made a script for it see here:
    https://strategyquant.com/forum/topic/6113-tool-find-the-point-value-in-in-just-1-click/

Participant
    4 Posts

Hi Karish,

It worked like a charm ,

thanks 🙂

Karish
    Customer
    578 Posts

To your success mate 🙂

Karish
    Customer
    578 Posts

BTW:
    make sure to have the correct settings, here are the settings that i use for 28 pairs that i am working with:

https://strategyquant.com/forum/topic/6113-tool-find-the-point-value-in-in-just-1-click/page/3/#post-201143

make sure to have the same settings inside SQ as-well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.