MC # of trades is wrong

5 replies

huangwh88

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 113 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233166

Hello,

I imported a strategy into QA for monte carlo testing. The correct number of trades is 1061, as seen in the ‘analyze’ tab. But after I run the MC analysis, I find that each confidence level has 6371 trades. Please see attached screenshots.

Can anyone tell me how to correct this?

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233169

PF 4, RDD 74 for one strategy? this is nonsense and no one could achieve it…you have something wrong from the start

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

huangwh88

Visit profile

5 years ago #233170

yes I agree. I do not intend to trade this. This system was just to illustrate the problem.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233178

Hello,

can you share the strategy report with us? You can also send to [email protected]

huangwh88

Visit profile

5 years ago #233182

Hello, can you share the strategy report with us? You can also send to [email protected]

Hi Tomas,

seems like I cant attach a htm report file, so I have sent it to the email above. Please check it

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233185

Ok thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)