Not logged in
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • #233166 |
    huangwh88
    Customer
    127 Posts

Hello,

I imported a strategy into QA for monte carlo testing. The correct number of trades is 1061, as seen in the ‘analyze’ tab. But after I run the MC analysis, I find that each confidence level has 6371 trades. Please see attached screenshots.

Can anyone tell me how to correct this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Customer
    788 Posts

PF 4, RDD 74 for one strategy? this is nonsense and no one could achieve it…you have something wrong from the start

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

huangwh88
    Customer
    127 Posts

yes I agree. I do not intend to trade this. This system was just to illustrate the problem.

tomas262
    Administrator
    1821 Posts

Hello,

can you share the strategy report with us? You can also send to support@strategyquant.com

huangwh88
    Customer
    127 Posts

Hello, can you share the strategy report with us? You can also send to support@strategyquant.com

Hi Tomas,

seems like I cant attach a htm report file, so I have sent it to the email above. Please check it

tomas262
    Administrator
    1821 Posts

Ok thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.