Not logged in
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • #236733 |
    Participant
    1 Posts

I am new to this forum and would like to purchase the EA Wizard. However, I have a question on money management. Is it possible for this system to be programmed so as it purchases successive units anytime a signal is given?

For example, I want the EA to purchase 1 unit and then if that unit is profitable upon exit, then I want it to purchase 2 units upon the next signal. If those 2 units are profitable upon exit, then I want it to purchase 3 units at the next signal.

If at any time, those units take a loss, then I want the EA to reset back to 1 unit upon the next trade signal. Thanks again. I apologize if this has been answered in another forum.

tomas262
    Administrator
    1821 Posts

Hello,

yes, it is possible to build rules to define own money-management. You can check the example attached on how to build such system

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant
    8 Posts

Hi Tomas,

Would it be possible to adjust risk size based on win or loss sequence? How would this be coded in EA wizzard? T

I.e. start trade 1> 2% win

start trade 2:  3% risk and result win (size increased with 1 %)

Trade 3: size increased with 1%to 4% but this time result is loss

Trade 4 we start again at 2 % risk

Participant
    2 Posts

Hi Tomas,

it is very important for me to be able to define a custom MM method.

Regarding the GUI side …. how do I define the custom GUI by entering specific parameters in SQX, necessary for the invocation of my custom MM method ?

Or, where can I find videos (or generic material) about the custom extension of the graphical interface ?

Thank you for all, Sabino

tomas262
    Administrator
    1821 Posts

Hell Sabino,

what do you mean by “custom GUI for MM”?

Participant
    2 Posts

GUI means “Graphic User Interface” ….

this is GUI for Martingale MM

If I define a new MM calculation method, I would also like to enter the specific parameters in the graphical interface

Cordiality

tomas262
    Administrator
    1821 Posts

Ok, as for the parameters inputs you can add those using custom code. See the screenshot attached

More on adding custom codes into SQX can be found here https://strategyquant.com/codebase

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.