Problems exporting Data to mt4

4 replies

Juan Lopez

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 4 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #259661

Hi,

Am traying to export dukascopy data from QuantDataManager to my demo account in mt4, but the program doesnt seem to find the data folder in my computer.

Ive looked the folder at the next path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal

But inside the Terminal folder there are other 3 folders (common, community and help) an none of these 3 are accepted by QuantDataMannager like a History Data folder.

I’ve try uninstall and reinstall the platform with different brokers, and one with no broker and is allways the same.

Can someone help me please? i need to run the backtesting of my EA with this data urgently.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #259682

hi,

the correct way to determine the path to your data folder is using menu File -> Open data folder in MT4. This path needs to be specified in the second

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Juan Lopez

Visit profile

3 years ago #259714

Thanks for your answer, but unfortunately when i open data folder using menu file it opens the installation folder of MT4 in program files in C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4.

Ive chosen every folder inside of the installation directory to export the data from Quantum Data Manager, but none is accepted. Any suggestion?

PD: Please excuse my orthography. English is not my original language.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #259731

Did you try to set both to “C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4” ?

Juan Lopez

Visit profile

3 years ago #259738

No, i actually dont know how to do that.

Can you help me with information to do it?

Thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)