Not logged in
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • #259235 |
    Participant
    15 Posts

Hi,

The support & resistance tutorial very old version so i can’t follow steps. So could you teach or help me create an EA with support & resistance.

My strategy like that:

EA will check support & resistance in one month, then will draw support and resistance on chart. If price touch to resistance, EA will put one buy stop from resistance 15pips, with TP and SL, same time will make an order sell, with TP and SL. For Support level is same strategy.

Thank you for your kindly support,

Customer
    788 Posts

but how will you define support or resistance?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

Participant
    15 Posts

:(( I don’t know. It’s from AlgoWizard.

tomas262
    Administrator
    1821 Posts

If you want to automate this you can only refer to some important price points like previous month high/low or last week high/low and similar.

You can easily refer to those prices in AlgoWizard. Check the screenshot attached

The point of the Support & Resistance tutorial for EA Wizard was to enable semi-automatic trading for users that want 1) to draw horizontal lines onto a chart … 2) to let an EA trade off those levels automatically but the levels are drawn manually based on traders discretion

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant
    15 Posts

Thank you Tomas,

Can you code as my idear? I don’t know how to do on wizard.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.