Not logged in
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums>StrategyQuant>General Discussion>Test on another market

• #270171 |
    jpcoder
    Customer
    27 Posts

In the section on “Test on another market” in the Quastic SQX course it list a few pair sets to use for testing in another market and then says to ask in the forums about what other markets are good to test together.  Is there a list of these market pairings somewhere?  And do these pairings ever change?  If this has already been asked, please point me to the thread.  I couldn’t find it in the search.

Thanks…

Customer
    793 Posts

you can use some of the correlated one markets – https://www.fxblue.com/market-data/tools/correlation-matrix

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

jpcoder
    Customer
    27 Posts

Thanks!  I had looked for something like that last night but didn’t find one as flexible as this one.  This should work nicely.

Customer
    793 Posts

or you can make it simple – for GBP strategy use another pairs containing the GBP

same for JPY or EUR pairs

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.