Not logged in
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums>StrategyQuant>Pre-Sales Questions>Why all of my generated strategies have trades between 200-500 in 10 years (H1 )

• #258101 | Reply
    Participant
    1 Posts

Am going to buy SQX

But …

I expected 2 trades per week, 1040 trades/10 years on H1 TF

Do i expected too much. or something wrong or my setting?

Anyone please suggest.

#258219 Reply
    tomas262
    Administrator
    1826 Posts

Hello,

number of trades is not limited. It can be several thousand. Please check the “average # of bars in trade”. Your trades might last longer than you expect

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #258230 Reply
    Customer
    794 Posts

1000 trades within 10 years is too much, you will be only overtrading and paying the costs by spreads and slippages

more trades doesnt mean more profits

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Why all of my generated strategies have trades between 200-500 in 10 years (H1 )

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: