Why Signal Indicator only shows last 1-2 months

10 replies

stickytrader

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 38 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #249029

I have a problem with signal indicator and this is not the first time, when I create a simple indicator using EAwizard and attach it to my MT4, it only shows 1-2 months signals on chart , if I change the TF to higher TFs it shows a little more signals but not the whole period of chart . I have attached one of this indicators :

stickytrader

Visit profile

4 years ago #249032

Attachment :

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #249056

Hello,

the signal indicator is suitable only for very simple conditions. When you have a more complex rule export it as an expert advisor from Wizard. It does not necessarily need to contain orders. You can use up/down arrows for signaling

stickytrader

Visit profile

4 years ago #249062

Thanks for the reply. I can use “draw arrow” command on expertadvisor but when it comes to use multiple indicators ( EAs which I use instead of indicator )  on a chart it will be confusing as I can’t have different symbol codes for drawing arrows and all the indicators(EAs) are using the same arrow symbol code . is there any solution to draw different shapes of arrows with different symbol codes on expert advisor as you didn’t provide such field on draw arrow command .

stickytrader

Visit profile

4 years ago #249075

After you said signal indicator doesn’t work on complex rules ( although there is only 2 tab rules and one indicator )  I tried to use it as expert, still it shows false signals.

the rule is very simple when qqe on all different time frames is bullish draw UP arrow and vice versa . 

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

tomas262

Visit profile

4 years ago #250145

I see you used different settings for QQE for each timeframe, is it intentional?

stickytrader

Visit profile

4 years ago #250151

Yes it is .

stickytrader

Visit profile

4 years ago #250300

Can you please make a reply on my post ?

tomas262

Visit profile

4 years ago #250311

Works for me as expected. I see you have different QQE indicator buffers set in the EA. “UpRSIMa” instead of “RSIMa” and “DnTrLevelSlow” instead of “TrLevelSlow”. Not sure why. Check my attachments

Attachments:

stickytrader

Visit profile

4 years ago #250325

There is no additional buffers for me, I just renamed “DnTrLevelSlow” instead of “TrLevelSlow”.

I have the same problem with every single expert which I create , each time I have arrow up and down in experts, I see a lots of false arrows between the true arrows .

and in other experts I don’t use this indicator, so it’s not related to indicator .

can you please attach the EA which you tested in screenshot ? ( mql and sqw files )

tomas262

Visit profile

4 years ago #250360

Find the EA code attached

Attachments:

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)