Not logged in

Forums

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • #113464 |
    Customer
    312 Posts

Hello Dears,

As my previous portfolio of GBPUSD has totally fail, I considered to find new strategies under very other conditions. What do I recivied? I think a good results (so far…).

I have started short incubation test already on Live account at small amount ($150).

Here are first results after 20 days of testing.

l846cn.png

After full month of testing:

I have disabled few of strategies due to high losses. I added only strategies that have fully passed WFM.

7d1nau.png

btn_viewmy_160x33.png

Customer
    164 Posts

great to see the success, keep it up!

Customer
    164 Posts

can you make your myfxbook account public (but disable anything you don’t want seen) as I have a watch list I use for inspiration

Customer
    114 Posts

Hey mate, well done.. Could I ask what MM setting you are using?

Many thanks.

Customer
    312 Posts

Hello,

can you make your myfxbook account public (but disable anything you don’t want seen) as I have a watch list I use for inspiration

Account is already public : http://www.myfxbook.com/members/adrian8891/eurusd-short-test-incubation/1173012

Hey mate, well done.. Could I ask what MM setting you are using?

Many thanks.

I do not use MM. Manually 0.01 lot (fixed)

btn_viewmy_160x33.png

Customer
    479 Posts

Hi Adrian,

are  this H1 Strategies ?

thomas

Customer
    312 Posts

Hello Thomas,

No, it uses M15 at the moment. 

btn_viewmy_160x33.png

Customer
    479 Posts

Hi Adrian,

hmmm this is very good.

In the past I used only H1 Strategies

thomas

Customer
    281 Posts

Hi,

could you tell us more about your development filosophy? thx

Clonex

Customer
    479 Posts

Hi Adrian,

do you used Duka data for generation and filtering or do you use some more additional dataseries ?

thomas

Customer
    312 Posts

Hi Adrian,

do you used Duka data for generation and filtering or do you use some more additional dataseries ?

thomas

Duka + OlsenData (high cost…)

Hi,

could you tell us more about your development filosophy? thx

Clonex

Hello Clonex,

I wish tell You, but at this moment , this above portfolio has been runned with curvefitted strategies ( I know it for sure! ) , that’s why I cannot tell You exact steps at this moment. I am close to generate robust strategies, but I will open another account for them and then I can pass You steps. 

Hi Adrian,

hmmm this is very good.

In the past I used only H1 Strategies

thomas

H1 strategies? When I tried this it only generates up to 100-200 trades per 5 years for me… But, it may be because of methods of trading.

btn_viewmy_160x33.png

Customer
    574 Posts

Great to see success Adrian! If you would publish your steps, that would be great but I understand if not of course. I am also working on a big portfolio right now and will publish results if going live, but some time is left before that happens.

I am also using M15 btw, seems to be the best compromise. M30 creates similar strategies but with fewer trades, hence less statistical edge. M5 seems to have to much “noise”, SQ doesn´t find anything good there for me.

If all goes well, I will publish my steps too 🙂 Only if people succeed with SQ new ones will keep on buying SQ and only then new SQ versions will be released and we can further improve our strategies:)

Customer
    380 Posts

Thanks for sharing.  It is encouraing to see others results!  

Love to synergize with you all on ‘best practices’ on steps to finding good strategies.  I am working on mine now, but am always looking to improve myself, so it would be helpful.

-Stearno

Customer
    312 Posts

First post updated.

Now, I expect lower Gain (in %) because I have deposited a bit more money – from $100 to $800 . LOT size is still fixed. 

btn_viewmy_160x33.png

Customer
    312 Posts

After leaving only strategies that passed WFM, I can clearly say that transactions on real trading are almost the same as on SQ tester on Dukas data. Soon another strategies will come in portfolio.

btn_viewmy_160x33.png

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.