I am a newbie to EA Wizard.
I tried many times to use EA wizard to look back for few bar but unfortunately i couldn’t find how to.
Appreciate to help how to look back for few bar back and look for certain rules.
pseudocode example as below.
1. Look back within 10 bars of high and low
2. if high >= moving average then Trend = 1
3. if low <= moving average then Trend = 2
4. if trend 1 and low current bar <= price data then buy
5. if trend 2 and high current bar >= price data then sell
Thanks in advance.
- if you just want to find out if 1 of 10 bars back has its High above moving average then simply use rule Close > (indicator) Moving Average
- if you want to find out if the highest high of 10 bars back is above moving average then use: (Custom Indicator) Highest(10) > (indicator) Moving Average
or do you mean something else?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.