ERROR referred to log….

0 replies

munchie

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 63 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #114175

Hi Mark/Thomas/all,

ive encountered an error and unsure what it means or what im doing wrong, maybe someone can help? ive loaded some strategies to ‘retest strategies’ for retesting. the strategies are EURUSD H1 timeframe. on running the test, it gives a warning, skips the strategies and refers me to the log. the log shows the following:

———————————————-

20:21 SEVERE EXCEPTION testing strategy Error 1: Times between base and main TF don’t match!! STACK TRACE: java.lang.Exception: Error 1: Times between base and main TF don’t match!!
at com.sonarbytes.gn.datalibrary.StrategyMainData.updateMainPeriod(StrategyMainData.java:296)
at com.sonarbytes.gn.datalibrary.StrategyMainData.getNewBaseTFTick(StrategyMainData.java:217)
at com.sonarbytes.gn.datalibrary.StrategyMainData.getNextTick(StrategyMainData.java:110)
at com.sonarbytes.gn.engine.TestRunner.runStrategies(TestRunner.java:143)
at com.sonarbytes.gn.engine.TestRunner.runTest(TestRunner.java:54)
at com.sonarbytes.gn.ranking.StrategyTester.retestStrategyAdditionalData(StrategyTester.java:272)
at com.sonarbytes.gn.ranking.StrategyTester.runAdditionalDataTest(StrategyTester.java:238)
at com.sonarbytes.gn.ranking.StrategyTester.runAdditionalDataTests(StrategyTester.java:203)
at com.sonarbytes.gn.ranking.StrategyTester.testStrategy(StrategyTester.java:115)
at com.sonarbytes.gn.ranking.StrategyTester.testStrategy(StrategyTester.java:63)
at com.sonarbytes.gn.geneng.SonarFitnessEvalutationTask.call(SonarFitnessEvalutationTask.java:40)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
——————————————————————————————————————————-

the following are the settings ive used. can you help me and show me where im going wrong here?