Currently my live trading uses three ECN brokers, IC Markets, Global Prime and FxOpen ECN.
Looking around I’ve found Atom8. FCA regulated in the UK they provide ECN and Spread Betting accounts (UK and Ireland residents only).
Anyone heard anything about them or tried them?
I always would recommend IC + Global Prime 4sure.
Global Prime FTW! 🙂
First place I always check for broker reviews is ForexPeaceArmy.com. Seems only 1 year old and only 10 reviews so far so its up to you.
Also one of the reviews seems to be from Atom8 themselves(?) and was removed by ForexPeaceArmy moderators. Thats VERY suspicious… lol.
Review Moderation Team Note: 4 star rating removed.
This review came from the same location in the UK which Atom8 used to request being added to the FPA’s reviews.
Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.”
I would say that you already, using the 2 best ones, and that are IC and GP, i dont think you should search for more brokers after using those 🙂
i wont find any better.
Only accept large retail accounts, but one of the best in the world-
Also have you tried Dukascopy? You are in UK? I think they accept UK clients. I would definitely use Dukascopy if they accepted US clients.
5 years ago #136024
They donthave mt4
I know they have an in-house platform, didn’t know they had no MT4 option. Weird. Even a lot of banks who offer FX have MT4.
5 years ago #136026
They have this http://dukascopy-mt4.fairtradingtech.com/ . But in july 2015 it didnot work
I am from Atom8 and wanted to clarify some points:
1) We are completing our 3rd year of business
2) We are a London based FCA regulated FX broker
3) We are growing our institutional business and sophisticated retail client base
4) We STP all trades and offer exceptional liquidity. We do not interere with client trades, ever. We are a matched principal broker.
5) We offer ECN liquidity but also institutional and high-frequency specialist feeds. We are constantly seeking to improve liquidity, be it adding new depth in the Asian session, to improve AUDNZD spreads etc… We look at every detail to improve execution as liquidity provision is a complex business. We also offer CFDs now as well.
6) We intend to become one of the leading firms in the provision of FX liquidity and our reputation is growing.
7) We have a very loyal client base and deal with hundreds of clients every day.
I have read the terms and conditions and it does not prohibit firms replying to threads about them.
Any questions, please contact us and hopefully you will appreciate the bespoke customer service and attention to detail we offer our clients.
Thanks for taking the time to reply, I am always looking for good ECN brokers, simply because I don’t like to put all my trading funds into a single broker.
I believe you have a £5000 minimum account opening balance, is this correct? Also what happens if the balance falls below £5000 during trading?
PS Do you supply historical tick data in any form? That would be a very good thing to offer your more sophisticated retail clients.
I tried an Atom8 demo on MT4, but can’t seem to be able to use/find the ECN account with commission? Spread on GBPUSD is close to 2 pips with no commission.
Anyone know SwissQuote(https://en.swissquote.com/home)? Is it a real bank? And is that broker reliable?
Better to choose from some brokers mentioned here in this ebook or some other large brokers.
If anyone have similiar ebook / link / info, please SHARE
5 years ago #137122
They are gmt1