how do I avoid duplicate systems

4 replies

FXHelper

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 34 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #115350

I was running genetic evolution, and I noticed that in a 500 sample, there was really only 4 diffrent systems, the rest were all setups of the same, meaning just change one parameter, like atr38 to atr 39..the results would change by a few dollars and voila… how do I avoid such useless systems, as they would typically all be purged in the restest anyways…

geektrader

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 522 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138308

No way right now to do this, but I´d love to have such a feature in SQ 4 somehow too! It also happens with random generation, mostly there are like 5 to 10 “core” systems and the rest are all the same just with slightly varied parameters. It might be difficult to develop a filter for that, but I hope Mark can come up with something smart in that relation.

🚀 Unlock Your Edge in Automated Forex Strategy Development 🚀

Historical Forex Data Starting From 1987, 28 Pairs, M1, 99% Error-Free, Lifetime Free Updates

FXHelper

Visit profile

7 years ago #138309

i thought i read somewhere that you can eliminate systems with duplicate orders, 

oh well 

msophe

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 124 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138312

I will be proud of that system of SQ4.

If Mark will come with that soon ?!

FXHelper

Visit profile

7 years ago #138313

I will be proud of that system of SQ4.

If Mark will come with that soon ?!

what with these snooty comments, programming is tough work, Mark said it will come, its not like you don’t have a very good program now… just plug away and stop with these snooty backhanded remarks to how much you hope the SQ4 will fix your life…

just my 2 cents 

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)