myfxbook import template

5 replies

AlgotradingDE

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 30 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #117591

Hi,

I searched the forum for myfxbook import problems and found some, but still they don´t really help me to solve the ones I have. I have a CSV, which doesn´t import, potentially because of a fasle date format. The file is attached.

However: would maybe someone offer a myfxbook.csv template, so that I can fix the error by myself? If I had a CSV that works I could tweek my file and get it done as well.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Best regards

Gerhard

File: 644.csv

Gerhard Frischholz
https://Algotrading.de

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #144493

Hello,

yes, the problem seems to be with the date format. Can you influence the output date format? If so you can try using MM/dd/yyyy format with forward slashes. I have forwarded your report to developers so it can be fixed in new QA

AlgotradingDE

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 30 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #144593

I really tried each and every variant. It always reports “date format not recognized”. 

Can please anybody post a file that succeeds to be imported as an myfxbook csv? Otherwise I need to return Quant Analyzer since it is useless for me if I cannot import myfxbook.

Any working file will do, I will be able to figure out what to adapt. But nothing worked for me so far.

Very dispaapointing…

Gerhard Frischholz
https://Algotrading.de

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #197997

tried it aswell to day . You should really try and fix this

SimpliTrade

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 5 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #200806

You could pass the csv file through a PHP script which could alter the date format, possibly using preg_replace

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #200849

Yes i probably have to since it seems to difficult for them to fix. I suppose the Intention is to fix it since it is posted as being able to import it to QA and has been for years.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)