Account issues?

3 replies

gregh

Customer, bbp_participant, sq-ultimate, community, 14 replies.

Visit profile

6 months ago #283851

I have a SQX subscription but have not used it.  It includes AlgoWizard.  I tried AW but cannot get an Quick Backtest results. I tried the examples with little modification.  Then  I tried some with no modification at all. (Range Breakout is one example)  I entered my SQX license number to enable my coins. My AW Cloud status show active.  Here is the license number: 25940C

gregh

Visit profile

6 months ago #283853

I have a login for AlgoCloud beta.  I tried a very simple strategy there, and it worked.  I went back to AlgoWizard to try the same very simple strategy and it did not produce any results.  Ii deducted coins for the backtest but no results.  This test strategy was a simple daily strat on AAPL.D.   However my actual intent is testing intraday 5min/15min strats on @ES.  Therefore AlgoCloud in not an option.

Is AlgoWizard no longer functioning?  I see something about resetting licensing but I do not understand what that does, so I do not to just experiment with things.

Is the Forum the way to get support? I wrote Contact Us as well.  I am burning up lots of time on what is either a very simple user issue or a service that is not functioning. Please help.

gregh

Visit profile

6 months ago #283856

I reset the AW license. I am not sure what that does.  Now AW is working. I do not know if the reset fixed it. Or if your platform was down and now is up? Should I be writing [email protected] instead of using this forum?

gregh

Visit profile

6 months ago #283857

An hour ago, I load the example of Inside Bar Breakout. I make no changes and run Quick Backtest. It produces results.  Yesterday, same action did not produce results but I reset license in between the two actions.  I try the same exact action now, load the example, make no changes and run Quick backtest. No results.

If the AW engine is offline, maybe there can some link to provide status.  I am wasting a lot of time here.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)